The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.17-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.17-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.17-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.17-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.17-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.17-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
File Line Function
/printthread.php 150 my_date

FBGM Guild
Recruitment Program - Printable Version

+- FBGM Guild (http://fbgmguild.com)
+-- Forum: Public (http://fbgmguild.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Guild Applications (http://fbgmguild.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recruitment Program (/showthread.php?tid=730)

Recruitment Program - haskha - 10-10-2016

We're restructuring the guild. The goal is twofold: increase activity by removing the application entry barrier, and allow brilliant but inexperienced players learn DoA in an positive environment with experienced mentors.

Essentially, officers are not a thing anymore. All full members are now officers. This allows us to have an extra tier (in-game members) which we will call Recruits. The application process is removed. Recruits only have basic requirements but will have a maximum number of available spots (tbd) and some restrictions. Recruits should work on improving and eventually be promoted to full members once the guild requirements are met. On the other hand, if a recruit is unable or unwilling to listen to directions, learn and improve, he/she shall be promptly allowed to find a guild better suited for him/her. The Recruit state is transitional: recruits are expected to reach full member status within a month, and hopefully less than that.

Recruit Requirements Recruit Responsibilities
  • Do not join runs advertised in Alliance chat unless a full member is present and explicitly invites you.
  • You are wearing our guild tag, please honor our legacy and only perform roles you're comfortable with when joining pug runs.
  • Strive for improvement! Ask questions during and after runs!
Full Members Requirements
  • In-depth DoA knowledge.
  • Able to comfortably perform all mesmer roles in current meta FBGM DoA tactics. Seeder or Emo knowledge is not necessary, but appreciated and may lower mesmer requirements.
  • Be willing to improve and learn by accepting tips and criticism.
Members Responsibilities
  • Teach and watch recruits, give tips, correct mistakes.
  • Keep an eye for potential full members. Promote Recruits to full members once they meet the requirements.
  • Watch for lack of improvement, bad attitude, bad equipment, etc. Kick Recruits who are unfit for the guild. Remember than not knowing is ok, not improving is not.