The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.14-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.14-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.14-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.14-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.14-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.14-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.14-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.14-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.14-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.14-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FBGM 8men DoA (trenchpops)(old)

FBGM post nerf DoA

Build: Trench Tank
[build prof=Assassin/Warrior ShadowArts=12 DaggerMastery=9 Tactics=9 CriticalStrikes=3]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress][Death's Charge][Heart of Shadow][Shadow of Haste][Dark Escape][Recall][/build]
Template: OwFT85eWTimUn5AC3BBK0pBqzB
Optional: Dash over Dark Escape. Note that while it makes the run slightly faster, it is also harder to run, and requires a cupcake in veil.

Build:Main Tank
[build prof=Assassin/Warrior ShadowArts=12 DaggerMastery=9 Tactics=9 CriticalStrikes=3]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress][Death's Charge][Heart of Shadow][Shadow of Haste][Dark Escape][Recall][/build]
Template: OwFT85eWTimUn5AC3BBK0pBqzB
Note that main tank must run Shadow of Haste in order to do 360 efficently, please do not run other optionals.

Build:VoR Caller
[build prof=Mesmer/Ranger FastCasting=8 DominationMagic=12 BeastMastery=10][Air of Superiority][Visions of Regret][Cry of Pain][Unnatural Signet][Shatter Delusions][Mistrust][Spiritual Pain][Edge of Extinction][/build]
Template: OQJTAQBbVCu0txG00ZDY6BnC6A

Build: Off Damage TK
[build prof=Mesmer/Assassin FastCasting=8 DominationMagic=11 IllusionMagic=11][Arcane Echo][Energy Surge][Unnatural Signet][Wandering Eye][Mistrust][Pain Inverter]["Finish Him!"][Recall][/build]
Template : OQdDAosxSLBnAmOIgTPylxkdOA

Build: Empathy TK
[build prof=Mesmer/Assassin DominationMagic=12 FastCasting=12 ShadowArts=3][Arcane Echo][Energy Surge][Unnatural Signet][Mistrust][Pain Inverter][Empathy]["You Move Like a Dwarf!"][Recall][/build]
Template: OQdTAYB/HaJ4Ew0Z6RDQu0mszBA

Build: MLK
[build prof=Mesmer/Necromancer DominationMagic=12 FastCasting=12 Curses=3][Arcane Echo][Energy Surge][Unnatural Signet][Mistrust][Wastrel's Demise][Shatter Delusions][Diversion]["Finish Him!"][/build]
Template: OQRDAsw3QLBnAmO3UbATPeAxkA

Build: UA Seeder
[build prof=Monk/Mesmer DominationMagic=11 ProtectionPrayers=6 DivineFavor=12][Seed of Life][Shield of Absorption][Arcane Echo][Backfire][Pain Inverter][Unyielding Aura][Blessed Aura][Life Bond][/build]
Template: OwUTI2nBZKH8uaJgDQukhAgIeAA

Build: Emo
[build prof=Elementalist/Monk EnergyStorage=12 HealingPrayers=3 ProtectionPrayers=12][Spirit Bond][Burning Speed][Infuse Health][Ether Renewal][Ebon Escape][Life Bond][Protective Bond][Balthazar's Spirit][/build]
Template: OgNDwcPPTaR3MkE1C0lxDHEyDA

Veil:
Fast 360
Main tank on right group, Trench tank on left group. All waves front

4/4 Splits:
Trench tank goes to dervlord, 1pull if possible
Main tank goes to rangerlord, 1pull. Monk should echo seed.

Trench pops:
Main tank pops mesmer lord trench
Trench tank pops monk lord trench
Empathy or TK recall emo and pop gloom trench (hug right wall). Immediately recall out.
Tanks both pop at the same time and pull both groups toward the team.
Emo walls on old (not in front) 360 spot, spike everything.

Note that if the run started in gloom then there is no need to pop gloom trench and it is possible to wall in front.

Splits
Trench tank and MLK go to kill monklord
After monklord the Trench tank glitches the gloom trench patrol.

Everyone else go and do usual btrench tactics:
- clover pull
- lords splits:
   - MT + empathy go right to necro lord.
   - Caller, monk, emo and TK go left, Emo tanks the patrol. Caller kills it, TK recalls the emo and kills ele lord.

6-0
Trench tank+empathy on quest-side far tendrils
Main tank+TK on other side far tendrils
MLK on close right tendril
Caller on close left tendril
easy, echo seed, be strong.
Trench tank go to gloom as soon as possible, use soh to get past the group.

Gloom:
Trench tank go to cave as soon as possible, you can hos up the cliff using a stone.
Main Tank hos up cliff, let emo ee to you. Anyone else trigger the group, then Main Tank will glitch it.
Meanwhile Emo go and pull fleshes if possible, then go where earths spawn.
Everyone go cave and kill earths spawns.
There will be 3 spawns to kill: 3fleshes; 3earths; 1flesh 1earth 1heart. After the last group is killed Emo monk and tank go rift.
Trench tank balls and mesmers spike.
Complete gloom as usual (Trench tank is the quest runner)

Foundry:
Foundry is exactly like it used to be.
Monk ping for snakes for the whole time.
Trench tank takes first snake
TK takes second snake
Trench tank takes 3rd snake
Empathy does black beast ball. YMLaD touch of aargh!
Monk echoes seed and keeps the snakes outside of aggro. Take reward as soon as possible.
Trench tank freeballs fury.

City:
City is exactly like it used to be.
Trench Tank does first outside ball
Monk make sure to have Life Bond on Main tank and balth on yourself. Echo Backfire and PI SUs on wall.
Main tank does second outside ball
Main tank does RIGHT inside ball
Trench tank does LEFT inside ball
Main tank does jadoth.

How To Do MLK
- In general wastrel is a strong skill, but it requires skill to be used effectively. Spamming it is a safe way to waste your energy.
- MLK is always on dreamriders, they should not cast and you are using mistrust to ensure that they dont. Because of this, wastrel is a good skill to use for damage.
- Another example where wastrel is great is in 360: use it on a Brute as soon as you can. Damage should trigger at least 3 times before it settle on emo, then you can shatter it.

At Monk lord:
Don't stay close to the tank. he might have to recall out to break aggro.
Monk lord will ONLY use RoF when he's below 80% health. Because of this, you need to damage him in order to get RoF diversioned.
Monk lord will immediately use Smite Hex when hexed. Because of this, it is best to use Diversion as your first hex, to divert smite hex quickly.
Kill with Diversion (monklord will use hexremoval now, it will be diversioned) > Esurge > signet > Diversion (monklord will use rof soon, it will be diversioned). You can also use wastrel inbetween other spells as you like.
After that, keep wastrel on it (wastrel lasts 5 second, watch damage to avoid recasting before it ends). If for any reason RoF wasn't diversioned by the second Diversion you casted then you need to use Diversion again and deal damage until RoF is diversioned.
Use esurge and signet for extra damage, and use FH when he's below 50% hp.