The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.17-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 499 errorHandler->error
/global.php 459 my_date
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 499 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.17-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 460 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.17-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.17-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.17-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.17-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
/global.php 466 my_date
File Line Function
/global.php 818 my_date
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 394 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.17-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 394 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 163 my_date
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 395 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.17-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 395 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 396 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.17-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 396 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 474 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.1.17-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 474 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 365 my_date

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

sample application

1. What is your main in-game name?
Soul Of The Misty

2. What is your time zone?
GMT

3. Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?
yup yup

4. How did you hear about our guild? If through a friend, please list their main in-game name.
I first heard of FBGM in 2012, but I became aware of the guild becoming active again this year when the members of Loa, including many of my friends, moved to FBGM.

5. What other Guilds have you been in and what were your reasons for leaving?
My last guild was Dhuum Stucker [DS] - I left because they only really did Underworld, and were mostly active while I was offline.

6. What characters do you currently have? Do they have access to DoA?

IGN: Soul Of The Misty
Profession: Necromancer
DoA Unlocked: Yes

IGN: Mind Of The Misty
Profession: Mesmer

IGN: Energy Of The Misty
Profession: Elementalist

IGN: Spirit Of The Misty
Profession: Ritualist

IGN: Shadow Of The Misty
Profession: Assassin

IGN: Nature Of The Misty
Profession: Ranger

IGN: Voice Of The Misty
Profession: Paragon

IGN: Force Of The Misty
Profession: Warrior

IGN: Cism Of The Misty
Profession: Dervish

IGN: Heart Of The Misty
Profession: Monk

7. What experience do you have in these various elite areas? Please List your times.
UW: can do all roles passably - my best time is 17
FoW: again, all roles - my fastest time is 7, and at the time I got it, that was the record
DoA: all roles, some better than others... my fastest casual time is 24, and I've done 21 in a speed run
The Deep/Urgoz: I have the all-time Deep and Urgoz records (both 5 min) and experience in most roles across various tactics

8. Post any additional information about yourself that may help your application or for us to get to know you more. Please include your age.

I'm a 28-year-old straight white male from the UK. My favourite food is pasta, and my favourite game is Guild Wars. I love to learn things about the game like cool glitches/exploits, as well as having an intimate knowledge of all areas. That's right ladies... ALL areas.